Learn Why ERP - Ecommerce Integration Is Required for Modern Businesses
The U.S. B2B ecommerce market is expected to reach $1.2 trillion over the next five years, and companies that haven’t already integrated ecommerce with their ERP system will fall behind their competitors.
In the past, the effectiveness of B2B ecommerce was unproven, with a complex and costly integration process. Things have changed.
Read this all-new white paper, filled with cutting-edge research, to learn the details about integrating ecommerce and ERP for your business.
- How ecommerce unexpectedly increases your revenues by an average of 55%
- The most common pitfalls of non-integrated web stores
- 3 ways your ecommerce integration increases employee productivity
- What data needs to be integrated for success – and your integration options with that data
- The #1 thing you need to keep in mind when starting your ecommerce project
The business world is changing quickly. Companies that choose to integrate ecommerce and ERP early will maintain an extremely competitive edge in the marketplace.
Download your white paper now to learn more!