From Components to Finished Goods, Acumatica Will Get You There
Acumatica supports make-to-stock, make-to-order, batch, and more.
From components to finished goods, the JAAS Advanced Manufacturing Software (JAMS) Production Management module gives an organization the ability to control the entire production process.
The module also provides the ability to track material and labor costs, schedule production on the shop floor, and allows the user to compare the standard/planned production costs to the actual costs of the production order.
Acumatica's Production Management capabilities include:
- Production Order Tracking – Captures the total manufacturing costs for a production order including material, labor, machine, tool, overhead, and outside processes.
- Production Order Changes – The capability to build prior or alternate Bills of Material revisions as well as substitute operations and/or materials on a production order.
- Scheduling – Multiple scheduling options to meet customer’s delivery dates. The system utilizes both forward and backward scheduling methods to allow for flexibility.
- Lot / Serial Tracking – Full lot and serial traceability throughout the lifecycle of the item. Lot and serial numbers can be assigned or entered manually through purchase receipts, inventory issues, and shop floor control transactions.
- Critical Materials – Allows you to view any quantities that are short for a specific production order. It allows for creation of Purchase Orders and Production Orders for the parts that are short from a single screen.
- And more...
Learn all the things your company can do easier with Acumatica Production Management. Get your data sheet today for all the info.