Acumatica Nonprofit Accounting Software for Not-For-Profits
Acumatica nonprofit accounting software provides functionality for fund accounting, encumbrance processing, and grant management.
Acumatica functionality ensures NonProfitPlus powered by Acumatica is the choice of executive directors and chief financial officers when selecting to carry their organization into the future.
NonProfitPlus powered by Acumatica makes a difference by providing the following key nonprofit features:
- Fund Accounting
- Encumbrance Processing
- Fund Management
- Grant Management
Acumatica NonProfitPlus services the following industries:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Education and Universities
- Non Government Organizations (NGOs)
Key benefits of Acumatica NonProfitPlus include:
- Maintains A/P and A/R control account balances
- Automatically process due to/ due from transactions
- Process and maintain encumbrances through purchasing and requisition
- Realize enhanced focus on budget integrated functionality
- Define fund’s type as restricted, temporary restricted, or unrestricted
- Define fund’s specific AP and AR control accounts and sub-accounts
- Define fund’s cash account usage
- Report on grant activity by organization fiscal year and grant-defined life
- Maintain budgets for grants based on life of grant
- Manage sponsors / benefactors including contacts and funding commitments
Self Balancing Funds is a distinct feature of NonProfitPlus; extending to the AP and AR control account activity including taxes, if applicable, and the processing of due to / from entries.
Get the data sheet today to learn more!